Monday, January 16, 2012

Food Court in Parkson Plaza (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)













































I have always felt that dining experience would be incomplete without trying the food at food court when travelling overseas. So hubby, brother-in-law and me decided to just try the food in this food court located at the top floor of Parkson Plaza (beside the largest shopping mall in Vietnam, Vincom Centre). I ordered stir-fried frog legs, served with porridge, stir-fried vegetables and glass jelly with longan dessert. Hubby and brother ordered Pho (Vietnamese rice noodles) in spicy soup and steamboat with mixed meat, vegetables and noodles. The main disappointment I had was that the vegetable dish served came with only stems (my dislike) and no leaves which I would love to have (likely to be due to some miscommunication between me and the stall owner). The porridge was also a little bland so I had to add the sauce from the frog leg dish to make it more 'appetizing'. Hubby and brother had no complaints though.
So don't forget to experience the 'foodcourt culture' should you visit Vietnam.

Parkson Plaza
41-45 D Le Thanh Ton


No comments:

Post a Comment